Now that cannabis is legalized, a wide range of products powered by the medical benefits of marijuana is rapidly gaining steam. There are tinctures, edibles, topical products and concentrates luring consumers from various sources. The beauty industry does not lag behind. It has swiftly caught up with a line of new products, not without good reason.
Hemp has anti-inflammatory properties that eases pain, heals acne and eczema flare-ups and soothes blisters. Marijuana laced lip balms are the latest to join the line. Learn up on the miraculous benefits to give winter higher meaning.
Interesting FAQs on Medicated Marijuana Lip Balms
It looks pale green; smells of potpourri and weed; moisturizes chapped lips and may leave you a bit high if you slather the ones heavy on THC. Cannabis is anti-viral, hence effective for cold sores too.
Does it leave you feeling high?
Lip balms that are laced with psychoactive THC can leave you a bit high. THC lip balms are not well absorbed by the skin. If you find yourself repeatedly licking your lips, be prepared for several applications and feeling a little mellow, similar to the feeling of rest after a good night’s rest. Many consumers of weed lip balm are discreet consumers of marijuana. Open the bottle carefully when you are next to strangers. The fragrance may be telling.
What are the benefits of weed lip balms?
Non-psychoactive CBD medicated lip balms are high on benefits. The cannabis plant stimulates your endocannabinoid system to boost your body’s natural healing and homeostasis response (internal stability). CBD has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and calming abilities. The balms soothe the lips and hydrates with a cooling, flavourful salve. Products which are infused with THC can leave you invigorated or relaxed (effects vary). CBD heavy products are more healing.
What are the different brands available?
There are a handful of weed infused lip balms now available. Make sure you order from safe, trusted sources.
1. Plain Jane, High Gorgeous: If you are looking for a healing balm that doesn’t leave you high, the unscented Plain Jane is a good choice. It contains about 25 mg of non-psychoactive CBD. There are no by-products like soy, sulphates and paraben to irritate sensitive skin.
2. Mary Jane’s Medicinals, Lip Bong: This popular emollient balm is made of all things good: cannabis, grape seed oil, beeswax, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and essential oil of peppermint, all of which are full of healing, hydrating, nourishing properties. They promote collagen production, offer anti-microbial protection and soothes skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and dermatitis.
3. Gemstonz, Lip It Lip Balm: This deliciously mango-flavoured chapstick infused with hemp seed oil, cocoa, shea butter, coconut oil, aloe vera, soybean oil and vitamin E oil moisturizes and heals even the most severely chapped lips, including fever blisters. You can use it for cracked heels, minor burns and on your temples to treat headaches.
4. Goodwitch, Lip Balm: This organic weed lip balm mixed with natural oils has quite an effect on both your lips but your state of mind. It is high on THC which is not well absorbed by the skin. You need to lick the balm off your lips to get the benefits. Sativa strains in the lip balm promotes concentration, motivation and mental energy.
5. Jambo Superfoods, CBD Lip Balm: This is a masterful concoction that is organic, high-quality, healing and softening. It combines coconut oil, clarified butter made from grass fed cow’s milk, hemp oil and four essential oils to nourish lips in dry winters.
My Green Solution, Vancouver
With a long history in the marijuana industry, My Green Solution has been actively watching the industry evolve. We are a nationwide mail order marijuana dispensary that strives to distribute a safe, secure, discreet delivery system for all our high-quality orders.